Hair Loss/hairloss

hello sir,
i m 20 yrs old n suffering frm chronic telogen effluvium frm past 2 yrs.i m taking supplements and do head massages but of no use,i m losing handful everyday,it has also effected my hair texture , my hairs have become vry sparse n new hair growth is very very slow...kindly suggest some medications or remedies to curb this. I will be very grateful to you....PLZZZ HELP ME OUT....

Hello Sanya,

Many people from your part of the world tend to apply oils to the hair and scalp and this practice quite often leads to excessive hairloss.  If you MUST use oils make sure that you apply sparsely and only to the ends of the hair, keeping the oils away from the scalp.  Also ensure that you do frequent and proper shampooing with very thorough rinses using hot water.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.