Hair Loss/Holes in my beard

I am a 37 year old male with a relatively stressful life living in NYC.
I have aquarter sized hole in my beard near my chin, that has been there for about 4 months. I have another starting now on my cheek.
Is there anything I can do to bring the hair back and/or stop the "spread" of the smaller one?

I have read these may be caused by stress so I have started to mediate.

Anything else I can do either regular or alternative medicine based?

they look horrible...

Thanks for reading.

ANSWER: Hello Avi,

It sounds like Alopecia Areata and the best thing (natural too) that I have ever come across for not only reversing this but helping to keep it from spreading or even re-accuring is a Topical solution that can be applied throughout the day called Hair and Scalp Extract "original formula" from Nisim International.  Source it on line and try it.  The success rate is about 70-80%.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the speedy reply.
Ive read online that facial hair ultimately grows back after about 6 months.
Is this true?

Also, can this Nissim product be used on the face?

Are there any other topical solutions that work?

Thanks again.

Hi Avi,

The hair may or may not grow back on its own.  There are no assurances that the hair that grows back without doing anything will be the same texture, pattern or even color.  Nisim Extract can be used on any part of the body experiencing Areata and is the best and safest product that I am aware of.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.