Hair Loss/mpb

Question
hi dr,
      i'm 30 years male and started losing my hairs from last four months. my hairs are thining a lot. i have oily scalp but my hairs are dry and curly. from last month i have noticed increased hair growth all over my body. is this due to excess androgens? i do not take any steroid or medications and i am healthy. i guess it is mpb but increased growth of my body hairs have confused me. is there any natural remedy to lower testosterone and to stop hair thining? thank you"

Answer
Hello Roger,

I recommend that you see a GP or Dermatologist to have your Thyroid/Hormone Balances checked.

For oily scalp a regular and thorough shampoo using hot water and thorough rinses are recommended.  Your dry hair can be controlled best with a rinse out Conditioner (use hot water as well).

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou