Hair Loss/Thighs hair loss

Question
Hello, Sir!
I have recently noticed that I lost hair in my inner thighs and in the skin of the The triceps surae ... Sometimes the skin in these areas irritates me ... It is like I have recently shaved it. The patches are identical in both legs.... I am healthy ... 24 ... single ... on no medication ....
I really want to know what's the problem.
Thank you.

Answer
Hello Mina,

Patchy hair loss is often a symptom of Alopecia Areata but is not usually accompanied wuth the irritation that you are experiencing.  I would suggest having the areas looked at by a Dermatologist for a more conclusive determination of the causes for both the irritation and patchy hair loss.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou