Hair Loss/Bladness

Hi,I'm 29 yrs old male from India facing partial baldness(center part only) since couple of years and very recently I start using PYLOMIN 5 (2 OUNCE daily before going bed) and Follihair 1 tablet daily after meal.

Is this somehow effective to regain my lost esteemed or I'm wasting time and money on the same???

Hello Chandan Das,

The Supplement is a good idea and should help.  A good diet and exercise is also important.  Be sure to wash your hair and scalp regularly and thoroughly with hot water and NOT put oils onto the scalp as these will cause clogging of the scalp follicles and may contribute to excess hair loss.  I am not a fan of Minoxidil as this is a blood pressure drug that, at best will help some people BUT must be used for life and may have negative side effects.  Once you stop using it your hairloss will increase to the point it would be at without the use of the drug.  Do the above suggestions and massage the scalp regularly and these things should help to keep the hair you have.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.