Hair Loss/Hair loss after BMT

I am a 25yr old male and had bone marrow transplant for leukaemia(ALL) 1.5 yrs ago. My hair were thick & dense before, but just after transplant hair growth is slow or little. It has to be noticed that I lad a lot of chemotherapy before transplant but my hair always grew back properly. After transplant, only 20-30% of my head is covered by thin hair, sparsely. Recently I have been diaganosed with mild skin gvhd and my scalp is dry and flaky. Can you please suggest anything for hair growth.

Hello Raman,

Your hairloss effects may be a result of the chemo and/or your surgery (anaesthetic).  I would suggest trying a 2 month supply of Nisim Dry formula shampoo and Scalp Extract.  Ensure that you use correctly and the products are guaranteed or full refund when purchased from a Legitimate Distributor.  They are non drug products.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.