Hair Loss/Hair Loss in Front of my Head

Question
Sir I am Arun 23 Years Old, I think i have been losing hair for around the past three months. My hair looks so thin and am terribly losing hair. I know its mainly because of the stress that i am holding in the Job. I have undergone a Test recently, in which they told me that i am losing 79% of hair and only 21% of hair is growing new. It looks like my forehead became a Little larger and the Side of my head also seems little empty. What shall i do ? A friend of mine advised me to make a clean shave in Head and let it grow so that the follicles could give new hairs that will be strong but another friend of mine suggested not to go for it because the hair may remain lost and you may or may not grow hair.
What will be your suggestion... ?
Is it is possible that i can make Hair grow in those areas ?
Is there any Home remedies ? Or what kind of treatment shall i go for ?

Answer
In a normal healthy scalp, approximately 85 percent of hairs remain in the growing (anagen) stage, while approximately 10-15 percent will be in the telogen (resting) phase. Once a hair enters the telogen phase it will then fall out approximately three months later.
The result of your test does indicate that a hair loss disorder is present. Male pattern baldness can create a receding hair line but it does not create the type of severe and sudden shedding you describe.
Telogen effluvium is the most common condition that causes excessive shedding. when the body has a difficult time dealing with a change, disturbance or imbalance, telogen effluvium can occur. When this happens more than the normal amount of hairs retreat to the resting (telogen) stage prematurely. Approximately three months later these hairs will begin to shed. With this condition the hair falls fairly evenly throughout the scalp rather than in localized areas. With telogen effluvium, the percentage of hairs in the telogen phase is usually under 50 percent. There have been cases of up to 70 percent but that is rare. The effects of extreme stress can trigger this condition but there are also many other possible causes. It is important to determine if there are any other factors that may be triggering your hair loss.
There are some severe forms of alopecia areata that can cause extensive hair loss. If there are any areas where there is actual baldness, alopecia areata may be suspected.
Shaving or not shaving will have no effect on your hair. Your follicles--located under the surface of your scalp, will not be affected either way.
Essential oil scalp treatments can help stimulate new hair growth by increasing nourishment and energy directly to follicle and root of hair. Although essential oils can be helpful, it is still most important to determine the type and cause of your hair loss and to address the underlying issues.
Although my articles are geared for women, you may find the information helpful.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Sincerely,
Melanie Vonzabuesnig
Understanding Female Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/overcomefemalehairloss.html
Essential Oils for Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/aromatherapy%20for%20hair%20loss.html
Create Your Own Natural Hair Loss Remedies
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/Books%20info.html  

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig