Hair Loss/Recovery

Question
Sorry doctor but I forgot to mention in my previous email to you that all of my hair was thinner in out of last year not just top.  Back and sides are thicker, but top has tricked someone, just taking longer to feel this way.  Still lots of little hairs growing through top.  Sides and temples are stll grwing out too. Is this normal of TE? Last Q I promise and I do appreciate your help.

Answer
I assumed the history was as you state here- that it was thinner all over and the sides and back thickened more than the top. The answer remains the same.
It is normal for TE but it depends on how much thinning you would have had in 20 years due to the premature aging and NO ONE can tell you whether you inherited this pattern or if it will in fact thicken up in anther six months. You will have to wait it out and try not to make it worse by more stress.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>