Hair Loss/Hair growth

My boyfriend has Type I diabetes and has lost a portion of his hair as a result (I assume). The top of his head has hair, but it will not grow; its very fine and soft like down. Is there any way to encourage it to grow again?

Hi Meghan,

I have personally seen tremendous positive results,especially where fine velus hair is concerned,regrowing to full terminal size and appearance.  Locate a Shampoo and Scalp Extract from NISIM Int'l and give them a try for about 3 months (the products have an unconditional money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.  You should see improvements in a month or so.

Also ensure that he is doing daily scalp massages (NOT rubbing) and a good diet and exercise regime.

Best of Luck

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.