Hair Loss/Just a specific question

Question
I would love to get recommendations of a website that would direct me to a GOOD dermatologist or hairloss expert in my area.  Because I've gone to three and they do nothing more than lift my hair up in areas and look at it.  I had a high shed for four years.

With acupuncture and perhaps a bit of change in diet, the shed majorly slowed down for the last six months, but has picked up lately as I've been through stress, pregnant and not eating much/vomiting.  But I still notice that I shed short, black hairs (thinner than my long hairs, but still healthy looking) that range between 1-4 inches.  I know I have some hairs like that that are in my temple areas, but it concerns me that I could be balding in my temples, or having miniaturization . How long can short cycling continue with a case of CTE??  Some are thinner than my normal hair and others are normal (to me) thickness, just short.   Thanks for your opinion and sharing of where I can get someone knowledgeable to look at my hair.  I'm in ALbuquerque NM by the way.

Answer
Hello Andrea,

My best suggestion would be to visit a major hospital in your area and ask for the Dermatology department.  The receptionists at the desk are usually VERY knowledgeable and helpful about the "better" Doctors on staff- especially if you ask them who would "they or their family use"??

The right Dr. will answer all your questions once they examine you.

Best of Luck, Hope this helps!

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou