Hair Loss/hair loss

Dear John,

i am a girl of 27 years old and having hair loss problem.i am experiencing this problem from 3/4 years. my hairs are very thin and whenever i do comb in my hairs , many hairs fall. i had went to doctor .he had given me some syrups having vitamins and zinc.
i am also using one hair lotion and shampoo too.Initially my hairs had stopped falling but now again.
i want to have thick hairs and want them to stop falling. i am very worried as now scalp is gonna visible and i feel shame to go attend parties and such occasions.

Hello Sadia,

Did the Dr. check your Thyroid levels? If so what were the results.  You should be shampooing regularly and thoroughly with a good Clarifying shampoo and ensure that you are not putting oils or other products or ingredients onto the scalp that can clog the follicles and increase hair loss.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.