Hair Loss/Laser hair removal on teenagers

I daughter is 13 years old and she wants to have some parts of her body treated with laser to remove body hair , I am just want to know if the laser affects her growth, no her hair growth ,obviously it is affected ,but her body growth . why do they ask if she have had her first menstrual period?. Is it dangerous in any way for her more than any other person?

Hello Patricia,

Laser treatments will NOT effect her growth.  They are asking about her period since the hormonal changes affect the hair that the body produces and it makes sense to wait until the subject is well into puberty to establish the hair growth patterns.

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.