Hair Loss/mri/hair loss

when i was young i was shot with a bee gee guns that left fragments all over my skull/head. I was told never to have a mri but i was given a mri anyway. now it seems that my hair will not grow, i have unexplain headaches, maybe things that i do not even know about. i also feel that some of the fragments in my head have moved. i feel as thou my vision is getting worse. i am at a loss right now and would like some help with this problem? Could my thought be true or what? i talk to my doctor about this but he seems to be numb on the subject.

Hello James,

I have never had a question like this.  All I can comfortably suggest is what I would do in your exact situation, and that is to seek a second opinion from another Dr. or Dermatologist.

I would also request an opinion (via this second Dr.) from an experienced Radiologist regarding your concerns.

I hope this helps.  If not please post this question to a broader base of Experts on this site.

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.