Hair Loss/mri/hair loss

Question
when i was young i was shot with a bee gee guns that left fragments all over my skull/head. I was told never to have a mri but i was given a mri anyway. now it seems that my hair will not grow, i have unexplain headaches, maybe things that i do not even know about. i also feel that some of the fragments in my head have moved. i feel as thou my vision is getting worse. i am at a loss right now and would like some help with this problem? Could my thought be true or what? i talk to my doctor about this but he seems to be numb on the subject.

Answer
Hello James,

I have never had a question like this.  All I can comfortably suggest is what I would do in your exact situation, and that is to seek a second opinion from another Dr. or Dermatologist.

I would also request an opinion (via this second Dr.) from an experienced Radiologist regarding your concerns.

I hope this helps.  If not please post this question to a broader base of Experts on this site.

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou