Hair Loss/recovery from telogen

Question
"i had a severe hairloss since jan 2013 and was diagonesed as telogen effluvium,things have changed 20% and i have less hairfall,but at a times hairfall increases too much and again it stresses me a lot.the reason i find was poor diet and food habits
as of now i am on multivitamins and minerala to recover from please tell me how should te be dealt"

Answer
Hello Leena,

It appears that you are dealing with the issue but I would add thatregular shampooing (with hot water) and scalp massages will help further.  Please avoid oils on the scalp as much as possible ( this includes leave in conditioners, mousse, etc).

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou