Hair Loss/hair loss of my child.

Question
QUESTION: hello madam ,i am  grateful for all your replies.it has helped me  alot.

now i have discovered that it is due to biotin defeceicmy.

i can see the sympotms of conjunctivitis n hairfall,itchy scalo loss of her appetietive and tirednes too.

i have stared with biotin,just wanted to know hoew long it is to be given.

what are natural ways to reat biotin defeciency

ANSWER: Biotin is found in many foods such as poultry, egg yolks, salmon, organ meat, tuna and many more. Most relatively healthy diets contain adequate biotin. If she truly is biotin deficient she should be monitored by a health care professional. It is important to determine if there is an underlying disorder causing biotin deficiency such as candidiasis albicans or a condition that may be inhibiting absorption of biotin. The symptoms you describe can be symptoms of other conditions as well. It is important to get an accurate diagnosis if possible. Biotin supplements and eating foods high in biotin may help somewhat but they will not cure the problem unless biotin deficiency is the single cause of her hair loss.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig
Understanding Female Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/overcomefemalehairloss.html

QUESTION: Thank you for your support,

Hovewer bad,new again.her hairfall has stRted i font know what has happnd wat s going wtong.things get stable for some time and again.clums of hair depres me .

my daughey s on.bition fir four months and a,virin.bcimplex syrup.again.i am noticing sudden hairfall ad,early i dont know hoe to help.will you advice using hibiscus oil or something else is tgat sas or las i.m.totaly confused .pleSe help

ANSWER: If she is losing her hair in clumps she may have an autoimmune disorder called alopecia areata, especially if the hair loss results in bald patches. Biotin deficiency is rare. Certain conditions can make it difficult to absorb or metabolize biotin. In these cases supplemental biotin usually helps the person maintain adequate biotin. Has she been tested for iron/ferritin deficiency? It is very important to identity and treat the underlying disorders, especially since she has other symptoms such as tiredness.
Essential oil scalp treatments may help stimulate healthy hair growth. You can learn more about using essential oils for hair loss at my website.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig

her hair pic
her hair pic  

hair image
hair image  
QUESTION: Dear,ma,i.wld likevto bried u dete are no.patches tge fall is,all.over and she has,nice,hair.all irin.teat liver function tesr cretanine lvl test are normal.

For rfrsnce i m.sndin pic of her.

My concrn is how can.i stop her hair from.falling.anything to contril it.

Answer
It is usually not possible to diagnose hair loss disorder through a photograph. My view of the photo does not show any obvious signs of hair loss. There is a type of hair loss called loose anagen syndrome that mostly affects young girls. With this condition a high percentage of hairs (over 50%) are not properly anchored in the follicle. Because of this they can easily and painlessly be extracted from the follicle. Because the hairs fall during the growing (anagen) phase, the fallen will not have the typical un-pigmented bulb at the root end. There may be very tiny pigmented bulb or no bulb at all. This condition often improves with age.
If biotin-deficiency is confirmed, supplementing often helps.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig