Hair Loss/Protopic

Question
I know this question isn't about hair but the other dermatologists on here is on vacation and everyone else is an expert of makeup application. I was wondering whether or not I can wear a vinyl glove after applying Protopic to my hand for my eczema? Pharm sheet says I can't use plastic wrap on area but seeing that Protopic stains clothes I'd want to cover it up.

Answer
Yes you can. Some doctors advise patients to use gloves to drive the medication into the skin but it can cause irritation in some patients so you may want to make sure the Protopic is applied thinly and well absorbed into the skin first, before wearing the gloves.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>