Hair Loss/scraped nose

Question
Hi I scraped my nose and scraped some skin off my nose but it didn't bleed..will my skin grow back the same? Even if it didn't bleed? It doesn't look like its growing..and ppl have told me I look different :(

Answer
In fair skinned people this kind of abrasion heals without incident. In olive skinned peoples the skin may turn dark for many months.

Without a photo it is impossible to tell you how your nose will heal.

Simply applying an antibiotic ointment to the area three times a day for a week should allow most abrasions to heal well.

This forum is supposed to be limited to hair loss issues.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>