Hair Loss/Hair loss

Question
Greeting from Anand!
Sir,
Its been to year and i m suffering from hairloss problem.My hair is getting thin and since last 3 month my crown hair are vanishing.I have very less hair growth.Could you please suggest some remedies to sort it out.Its been 2 years but stillI have hair but the growth process is very slow.

Answer
Hello Anand,

First I would suggest that you do a simple blood test to check your Thyroid.  You can massage your scalp daily to increase blood flow.  Regular shampoo with hot water is crucial as well as daily vitamins/Supplements.  Daily Exercise also helps to increase your blood flow naturally.

These should all help to minimize your hairloss and help with the appearance of thin fine hair.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou