Hair Loss/any improvements?

Question
temple ten years ago
temple ten years ago  

temple now
temple now  
I'm not sure if this is a repeat letter to you, because I don't know if you received the other as I did not get a receipt in my email.  You had recommended I use rogaine months ago and that I send you photos to see if there is improvement.  I was hoping you could take a look and let me know.  Thanks

Answer
Hi-
 I answered this a few days ago

Andrea,
To me it looks as if you have had good results with increased density in your hairline. After ten years that is very good. I would continue the same treatment. When something works there is no reason to change.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>