Hair Loss/telogen effulvium

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I am recovering from TE, and i was wondering does dandruff block hair follicles or potentially kill them if not cleaned?

ANSWER: Whenever hair loss is accompanied by a scalp disorder, it is important to treat the scalp disorder,as hair grows best from a clean and healthy scalp. Severe dandruff that adheres to the scalp before flaking off can create a barrier on the scalp, making it difficult for new hair growth to permeate through. Mild dandruff may not pose such a problem but it is best to get the scalp in the best condition possible in order to facilitate healthiest hair growth. Essential oil scalp treatments and cider vinegar rinses can be very helpful for ridding the hair of dandruff and stimulating healthy hair growth.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig
Understanding Female Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/overcomefemalehairloss.html

QUESTION: thank for the reply, does poor circulation kill folicles?
also i suffered from Telogen effluvium three years ago, 2 years ago it started growing back and i still do not see significant growth  back, there is still alot of room for improvement and the hairs that have grown are barely an inch long. is this normal to have such slow growth?
I also read that 'Although follicles prove resilient when Telogen Effluvium strikes, the follicle's efficiency to regenerate hair get affected permanently. And in the long run, it facilitates permanent hair loss with aging.'
i am starting to get worried if all my hairs will return as i keep reading that sometimes not all hairs return. My hair loss was acute and only lasted 3 months after a poor diet which i then started eating correctly then noticed my hair shed. the hair i notice now are the ones that fell out first but i was expecting all my hairs to return by now, is the growth spontaneous from person to person?

i would be very grateful if you could answer these questions?

Answer
Follicles receive their nourishment through the blood supply. Poor circulation to the scalp can hinder healthy hair growth but it will not damage follicles. Telogen effluvium does not damage follicles or cause permanent hair loss. In rare cases when the condition is severe and long-lasting, the follicles may eventually cease to produce hair. This would not happen with an acute case lasting only three months.
Hair grows at approximately 1/2 inch per month. The hairs that are an inch long have been growing approximately two months. Each follicle has it's own independent hair growth cycle. In the normal hair growth cycle, we lose 50-100 hairs per day. Each hair that falls out is replaced by a newly growing hair, so we all, always have hairs of various lengths on our scalp. This is normal.
Essential oil scalp treatments may help stimulate healthy new hair growth.

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig