Hair Loss/transplant

Question
I am completely bald on top , I am, 69 yrs old. question is this I know I do not have enough donor hair to make a big difference but having just the top of my head filled in with hair so my head doesn't look like a shiny bowling ball, would this be feasible

Answer
Many people with extensive baldness choose to get a "frontal forelock" . Essentially transplanting just the front 1/3 of the scalp making a new hairline which connect the two receding temples.
If you click on this link to photos on my website you will see Slide 3 in the center of the bunch of before and afters.
http://www.hairdoc.com/patient-photos/
This patient had 900 grafts done at one time 20 years ago. A new frontal hairline was made with enough hair for him to comb back.
Most people can donate at least 1500 to cover this area even if "completely bald on top".

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>