Hair Loss/hairloss from 6 months

Question
hello sir. my name is adrika and i am a seventeen year old teenager. i noticed my first symptoms of hairfall around december when i was loosing hair strands even when i ran my fingers through them.after that i became busy with my exams. around the month of march and april i noticed that my hair was falling out in clumps. it was almost impossible to comb and there was masssive hairfall. i went to a doctor around march who advised me to use some hair lotions and a vitamin supplement. i used to shampoo every alternate day and my hair was next to impossible to comb. since january i have kept it up. i dont have the confidence to put it down anymore. after this i went to anathor doctor and he said i have chronic te. he prescribed me some topical corticosteroids and biotin supplement but nothing has worked yet. it has been almost 6 months now. no improvement. it still falls out tremendously. i have a slight increase in my thyroid level and my haemoglobin is abit low. i am soo young and very scared. my hair texture has also changed. i am soo desperate for a cure…:( :(  :(

Answer
Hello Adrika,

The first step is to stabilize your Thyroid.  Daily Vitamins and minerals are helpful as well. Be careful with Cortisone/Corticosteroids as over time you may experience a discoloration and thinning of the skin area being treated.  If possible try to source a small (2 oz) bottle of Nisim Shampoo on line...............it has a VERY high success rate of reducung excessive hair loss within one week of proper use.

Best of Luck.  

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou