Hair Loss/hairloss since 6 months

Question
thank you sir for your reply. i went to anathor dermatologist who has prescribed me to use follidruff shampoo as i do have dandruff and also vitamin supplements and q sera hair serum. my hairloss has not reduced even 1 percent and it still sheds massively....please suggest me a cure sir .

Answer
Hello Adrika,

You are proceeding with a "Trial and Error" program, it seems.  I suggested something that Personally worked for me......perhaps give it a try as you should see  a huge reduction in the amount of hair loss you are experiencing within one week of use.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou