Hair Loss/hairloss since 6 months

thank you sir for your reply. i went to anathor dermatologist who has prescribed me to use follidruff shampoo as i do have dandruff and also vitamin supplements and q sera hair serum. my hairloss has not reduced even 1 percent and it still sheds massively....please suggest me a cure sir .

Hello Adrika,

You are proceeding with a "Trial and Error" program, it seems.  I suggested something that Personally worked for me......perhaps give it a try as you should see  a huge reduction in the amount of hair loss you are experiencing within one week of use.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.