Hair Loss/hairloss for 7 months

thank you mam for the reply :). when i recall it around march i had my exams so was under alot of stress. also my hairloss started very slowly and now sheds more than 100 a day and even more on days of shampooing. i am eating well and taking medicines. could my condition be diffuse alopecia? cuz in that also theres severe hairloss like mine. most of the hairs that fall out have a white bulb and theres is some regrowth near my forehead. i am using q sera which claims to regrow hair and minimise hairloss. but my hairfall is very consistent and falls out everyday for past 7 months. will this ever stop?

Your description sounds like chronic telogen effluvium. Diffuse alopecia areata can mimic telogen effluvium but you would need a doctor who can examine you specifically for that condition in order to make a diagnosis. I think it is important to know if you have resolved the nit problem and if the texture of your hair is still tangled and unruly. Those issues need to be addressed resolved in order to get a clear picture of what might be going on. Please send me more information about the current state of nits and hair texture.

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Female hair loss is my main focus. Women today are very susceptible to several types of hair loss including telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia. I can answer questions about the causes and types of female hair loss. I can share information about natural holistic remedies to improve female hair loss conditions.

My interest in female hair loss sprung from my own experience with extensive hair loss. Determined to grow my hair back, I diligently studied every piece of information I could find on the biology of hair growth. After successfully re-growing my hair with safe and effective natural products, I felt compelled to learn more and to share this information with other women. I am experienced in blending custom hair loss formulas. I am also experienced in writing about female hair loss issues.

My hair loss information has been included in The Truth about Womens Hair Loss by Spencer Kobren, Naturally Healthy Skin by Stephanie Tourles, Alternative Healing by Bill Gottleib and Natural Health Magazine. I am the author of several books on hair loss.

I am a certified aromatherapist specializing in formulas for scalp and hair conditions.