Hair Loss/hairfall from rebond

Hi Good day!

I had my rebond last december and it is done improperly and they repeat it without any hair treatment so after 3 days i washed my hair i've noticed that i had hairfall sometimes it's from the roots i count it everytime i take a bath in the first three months i lose up to 45 hairs per day and this early may upto now i think i lose 20-25 hairs and i only use hand combing process .. My question is it is normal? does it grow back ? though i saw many baby hairs now .. and how long does it take for this hairfall to stop ? what is the best remedy for this hairfall ..

thank you hope that it would help me a lot ..

Hello Rixelle,

Please describe your "rebond" process.  Your daily hair loss count is quite normal. Provided that you do not have any deficiencies (vitamins, minerals) the hair should replace itself normally. Proper exercise, daily scalp massage (do not rub), daily vitamin and mineral supplements, a regular thorough shampoo regimen will all help to minimize hair loss and strengthen hair.  Be careful not to pull the hair out when brushing/combing/tying back your hair.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.