Hair Loss/ferritin

Question
hello.
is there any point at which hair loss completely stop?
or ferritin of 70 is only connected regrowth of hair after 4-6 month,,and not stopping the loss?

i've heard that some women exprienced amazing stop! when they reached at the 70.
so i wonder,,  is there any point at which hair loss completely stop? or..while above 70 for 4-6 month, hair loss would be continued,,
thank you

Answer
Some hair loss continues even after serum ferritin levels reach 70. Normal hair loss is 50 to 100 hairs per day. If the hair loss is due to iron deficiency then you should notice hair loss becoming normal and the hair looking thicker after 4-6 months.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>