Hair Loss/hair loss

hello dr,
i am 28 and recently gone for rebounding in june but sadly soon after it,i am facing severe hairfall which seems unstoppable..i have tried using many shampoo's like dove,himalaya etc but nothing seems to work,i have started taking vitamins for it aswell. kindly suggest something to me..i am really worried my hair..

Hair loss after rebonding is common.  Even if the procedure was performed precisely by the guidelines under immaculate conditions, problems can occur as harsh chemicals have been used. If the procedure was done incorrectly or with inferior product, chances for hair loss and damage become even greater. The after-care is extremely important. If you did not receive or follow after-care instructions damage and hair loss will be more likely.  
Unfortunately the damage has been done and it cannot be reversed. You can go back to the salon and ask them to cut and treat your hair complimentary, until new hair begins to replace the hair that was lost and damaged if you believe the procedure was done incorrectly, causing the damage. Improvements can be made to the quality of your hair by using the proper high quality shampoos, conditioner and treatments. At this time it is important to avoid any other chemical treatments or harsh styling until the damaged hair has been replaced with new hair.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Female hair loss is my main focus. Women today are very susceptible to several types of hair loss including telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia. I can answer questions about the causes and types of female hair loss. I can share information about natural holistic remedies to improve female hair loss conditions.

My interest in female hair loss sprung from my own experience with extensive hair loss. Determined to grow my hair back, I diligently studied every piece of information I could find on the biology of hair growth. After successfully re-growing my hair with safe and effective natural products, I felt compelled to learn more and to share this information with other women. I am experienced in blending custom hair loss formulas. I am also experienced in writing about female hair loss issues.

My hair loss information has been included in The Truth about Womens Hair Loss by Spencer Kobren, Naturally Healthy Skin by Stephanie Tourles, Alternative Healing by Bill Gottleib and Natural Health Magazine. I am the author of several books on hair loss.

I am a certified aromatherapist specializing in formulas for scalp and hair conditions.