Hair Loss/hairloss varaciously

Question
Hello dear
I'm suffering from a hair- loss problem,  I'm 30 yrs. Old , this problem is occur for the past few years , I observed that (the signs starting when I was be 24 yrs. )
-   My hair not thicker than before
-   My hair be thinner and weak
-   My head start to appear inside my hair
-   My hair front line start to recede
-   My hair not all on one level for instance on the side it be decrease other is long so on
-   Found few hair on my combing brush
-   Found hair after wake up on my pillow
-   Found hair on my clothes
For the past 6 yrs. those signs is appear but progress slowly, as I mean sometimes appear strongly other times not appear or be observed
But suddenly for 6 month ago I exposed to some harsh circumstance problem also I left my job , my financial stability start to disturb , also all my plans and desires start to collapse one after another with other emotional relationship disturbance , I depressed from that time the hair losing is appearing voraciously and rapidly
I found lot of hair on comb brush each day
I found a lot of hair on the pillow
I found hair falls on my eyes during sitting in front of tv and computer
During shower I found lot of hair on my hands and eyes
During combing my hair fall in large quantities each time I comb
Not only that but also  I couldn’t comb my hair because it is always messy , het messy when exposed to few air  

Noticed that I have an oily hair I'm suffering from long time untreated dandruff  and I had tried a lot of shampoos but in vain on last month I suffer from scalp itching when I itch my head I found hair my hand

I had gone to a doctor dermatologist last June 2014 , he said that I m suffering from greasy inflammation on scalp , that’s the reason for dandiruff and hair fall and loss , he gave me a medical shampoo called sebitar use it day and day , without using another shampoo and scalp lotion to massage my scalp also two medicine capsules called (pontogar) 3 times daily it contain ( thiamine mononitrate-calcium-d pantothernate – medicinial yeast – l-cystine – keriatin – para aminbenzoic acid ) also a medicine caspsules called (prohair) it contain finasteride for 5a-reductase ) one time daily , he advise to take that course for one month , I take the course but the  scalp itching and dandruff is  eliminated and disappear but unfortunately hair loss start to decrease slowly I found lesser hair on comb brush etc. , I visit him later he advise me to take the same course he added medicine called minoxildil 5% to be sprayed twice daily , I m still taking the course but last week my hair start to fall and loss voraciously  again with large amount than last few month during treatment , I shocked

Now I m confuse what can I do noticed that the hair fall is a long hair when I grasp the hair I found it is too long , that make me depressed also I m preparing to access casting and advertisement career modeling , that’s depend on performance and look my hair was a part of my smart face because all my whole  live my hair thick+long+soft and brownish gold color , so I think you appreciate my depression , also last thing I suffer from immunity weakness is it related to hair loss ?

Let me know your opinion and please advise sorry for prolonging
THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

AHMED OSS..

Answer
You most likely have what is called male pattern hair loss which is genetic. The most effective treatment for this condition is Rogaine for Men to the scalp every day and the oral medication Propecia. However, once you stop the medication all the hair that was stopped from falling out will fall out within 6-9 months.

Hair Loss

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>