Hair Loss/Hair line

Question
I have noticed that my hair line seems to be moving back (hopefully it has stopped) pretty evenly (I will be 35 this year). I have a scar i can now see that i used to have to push hair around to find on my scalp. I do have a thyroid condition that i see a doctor regularly for and is under control through medication. the hair line seems to have moved about 1/4 inch. is there any OTC products that really help that are not expensive. OR preferably natural items? I do not know what to do.

Answer
There are no "natural" products which will block the DHT from getting to your hair follicles that work well enough to even mention in this forum. A product which has multiple ingredients to help lower DHT in the scalp and may help is REVIVOGEN. It is an over the counter Shampoo and Conditioner available from the doctor who put it all together. I have no financial interest in the company. You can find it at www.Revivogen.com

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>