Hair Loss/my hairloss return with more itchy scalp and flakes

Question
after six month of treatment from aplecia (hair loss) and dandruff also itchy scalp , hair loss return again and also not only dandruff but also a white flakes on my scalp , when I to etch my scalp I found a whitey paste sticked on my whole scalp also the itching scalp return again  , the doctor change the medical shampoo and told me to continue minoxidil spray and franstride medicine

my question

does scalp dandruff flakes may a cause for hair loss ?

does I ll take franstride and minoxidil for my whole entire life to stop hair losing ?

does weakness of immune system may cause hairless regarding that I m yield to blood test and the analysis stated that I have weakness on immunity ?

thanks and best regards

Answer
Hello Aos,

oes scalp dandruff flakes may a cause for hair loss ?  On its own, not usually but the scratching and itching may certainly be a contributing cause.

does I ll take franstride and minoxidil for my whole entire life to stop hair losing ?  Yes.  If you start them the drugs must be used permanently.  I do not like these drugs.

does weakness of immune system may cause hairless regarding that I m yield to blood test and the analysis stated that I have weakness on immunity ?  Absolutely!  Do what your Doctors suggest to stabilize this.

Best Regards and Good Luck!

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou