Hair Loss/Losing hair

Hi, I have a friend who is worried because he loses a lot of hair and he is 25. I'd love to know the reasons why a person could lose his or her hair.

Thanks a lot.

There are many possible reasons or contributing reasons to excessive hair loss......reactions to medications; anesthetics used in recent surgeries; severe changes in diet; Thyroid problems; Hormonal imbalances; Contributing Genetic factors;poor or deteriorating scalp hygiene; use of oils on the scalp..............The list goes on and on.....I suggest they visit their doctor to properly determine the cause(s).

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.