Hair Loss/Losing hair

Question
Hi, I have a friend who is worried because he loses a lot of hair and he is 25. I'd love to know the reasons why a person could lose his or her hair.

Thanks a lot.

Answer
There are many possible reasons or contributing reasons to excessive hair loss......reactions to medications; anesthetics used in recent surgeries; severe changes in diet; Thyroid problems; Hormonal imbalances; Contributing Genetic factors;poor or deteriorating scalp hygiene; use of oils on the scalp..............The list goes on and on.....I suggest they visit their doctor to properly determine the cause(s).

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou