Hair Loss/Hairl loss

Question
I am 20 years old men. I got severe dandruff so I used novale lotion for 2 months after  I free from dandruff..as a mistake after 3 months I used novale lotion like regular shampoo by my own decision I notice that at my crown hair goan become thinner at particular place only where I usually aplly novale lotion.my doubt is that novale lotion and some conditioners caused me baldness???

Answer
It may be the loss is temporary. The Novale lotion I was able to find through the internet has 2% ketoconizole in it and that should not cause hair loss. It is used to help prevent hair loss.
  If it is a temporary loss you may be able to speed up the regrowth of the lost hair by using 5% minoxidil lotion twice a day and continue to use a 2% ketoconizole dandruff two or three times a week.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>