Hair Loss/Hair Loss

Question
in few days my hair becomes weak also lost some hair in my head. i consulted doctor he gave me some medicine like Capsule Evion(Vitamin E),
Tablet Finax_Finasteride.

Now i want to know what i can do for this?????

Answer
Dear AAMIR,

If you have seen a Doctor he should have prescribed what was needed to help with your problem.  You are providing very little information and I do not understand your first sentence.  Finasteride is a drug that MUST be used for life (and may include side effects).  Was a Thyroid test or Hormonal levels checked? Was vitamin/mineral deficiency testing done? Have you had any surgery in the last 6 months?  Are you on any medications?................................

Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou