QUESTION: Hi Dr Peter
1) If someone is allergic to minoxidil, then instead of minoxidil which topical shall he use in order to stimulate hair regrowth in AGA patients.Oral finisteride/dutasteride I am already taking.
2) By taking 1mg finisteride and 0.5mg dutasteride alternate days, how much dht is approx. lowered?
3) If a person is not using minoxidil, and is taking only oral finisteride and dutasteride, then does the combination of oral finisteride and dutasteride prevents shockloss of hair transplant?
ANSWER: 1) by taking dutasteride and finasteride you would not need to use minoxidil.
2) The two medications you are taking for the treatment of the male alopecia, gives result in more than 90% of cases. Millions of men all over the world have already estimated the efficiency and safety of this drug restoring the growth of the hair within one year.
3) By taking both medication should prevent the shock of hair transplants.
---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------
QUESTION: 1) How to reduce crows feet other than fillers and botox?
2) Can Hydroquoinone 2% be used on whole face for lightening complexion?
3) Can fish oil capsules be taken in oily and acninc skin pateints?
1) Retin A Cream can help with crows feet.
2) hydroquinone can be used on the face to lighten the face but you will also need sun screens so the pigment will not return.
3) Fish oil capsules can have side effects: abdominal pain, bleeding,dyspepsia, hypotension, nausea, skin rash, nausea, skin rash, weight gain and other.