Hair Loss/Followup - glycerine in finasteride lotion

Question
QUESTION: Dr Peter

AS you said in the last conversation that
"Try adding 10 % glycerine which would help with it going into solution and would keep the lotion from making the skin fell so dry afterwards."

So sir suppose I m making a finasteride 0.05% lotion, by dissolving 50mg finasteride tablets in 100 ml Isopropyl rubbing alcohol 70%, so how much quantity of glycerine shall I add in this mixture in your opinion?

ANSWER: You would ned 10 ml of glycerine and 90 ml of alcohol.

QUESTION: 1)Sir in your opinion would such type of my finasteride lotion will work more better than revivogen lotion?

2) So the Final mixture would be 50mg finasteride tablets + 90ml Isopropyl rubbing alcohol 70% + 10ml glycerine. Correct?

ANSWER: 1) Yes

2) Correct

QUESTION: Dr Peter if I can use either
a) ONCE A DAY application of Finasteride 0.05% lotion made by me
OR
b) ONCE A DAY application of Revivogen Lotion

Still in your opinion Option A will be more better than Option B?

Answer
Why don't you use the the Revivogen Lotion on the Right side of your head and the self made Finasteride Lotion on the Left side twice a day for 3 to 4 months and then send us the photos of which side looks better. Take photos before treatment as well.
Both sides may work equally well.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>