Hair Loss/Is this evidence of hair loss?

I am curious if this is evidence of hair loss? I have been told I am thinning. Thanks!

It appears as if there is some receding of the hair line , but you would know best, as you know what your hair line has always looked like.  My suggestion is that if YOU are unsure, then the problem is likely non existent or VERY minor.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.