Hair Loss/Food items and AGA link

Question
QUESTION: Hello

Sir does one needs to avoid certain food items in AGA e.g chocolates, cow milk, fast food etc as these items lead to increase in insulin levels which in turn increases androgen levels and dht levels?

ANSWER: No. One does not need to avoid certain food items in AGA e.g chocolates, cow milk, fast food etc as these items lead to increase in insulin levels which in turn increases androgen levels and dht levels.

QUESTION: Sir do chocolates, fastfood, cow milk etc increase insulin levels which in turn increases androgen levels and dht levels?

ANSWER: If it happens at all it is not significant enough to worry about it causing hair loss.

QUESTION: 1) Dr Peter , Few months back I discussed with you that can it happens that dental surgery such as extraction of teeth under LOCAL ANESTHESIA for braces installation can cause TE. You replied it can happen , HOWEVER, it does NOT happen often. Sir to be on the safe side if I want to minimize the risk of TE then in such situation what would be the best time to use Minoxidil 5% spray, i.e before surgery or after surgery?

2) Can one inject Revivogen lotion in mesoderm for  slowing down AGA?

Answer
Humair,
 This is not a discussion group nor is it Facebook. It is a Q & A for people to get an answer from one of the experts on Allexperts.com
The average questioner asks one or two questions. I have answered over 20 from you and can not continue to do so.
 This will have to be the last of the answers.
1) Before surgery up until 2 days before and then 10 days after.

2) I would not inject Revivogen for any reason.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>