Hair Loss/Seborrheic dermatitis- Hair loss

Question
hairline
hairline  
Hello. I am 23 years old and since 4 years i have this seborrheic dermatitis. It all started when all mai forehead was coveredin white dadruff. I went to a specialist and i got this cruel result. Then i have been recomended a shampoo Eucerin. After a couple months, the problem started again. Then going bac to that specialist, i got another shampoo Selsun Blue, again the same thing... after this i got Mediket. The hair kept on going part ways with me. The problem is that since i got this Mediket, probably earlier than this, my hairline is havely damaged.I want to say that the itcyness never let me, no matter what i used...but only the dandruff. I dont know what should i do whith this problem, because i am so tired going to hospitals all the time. My questins are
(if you want to help me).
Can i get rid of this problem once and for all?
Will my lost hair regrow if i deal completly whith this Seborrheic dermatitis?
If i choose to have hair transplant, is it possible to transplant it like 1.5 cm below my hairline? (due to my big forehead)
Thank you very much.

Answer
Hello Dan,

I believe that you can certainly do alot to control your problem........without drugs.

Before considering Drugs , which require a lifetime commitment of use and often have bad side effects OR Surgery, consider a few other options.  Please send me a Private request and I will provide some options.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou