Hair Loss/hair loss

My forhead side hair are going and i am only 15 years old what i do plz tell me?

It is important to determine what type of hair loss you are experiencing. Please tell me more about your condition. Are you losing hair at the forehead hairline and the temples, or just the temple area? Is it complete hair loss in the area--smooth and bald? How far back does the hair loss extend (how many inches)? Are you experiencing excessive daily shedding? Are there any other changes with your scalp or hair? Are there any other health related symptoms? Please answer these questions. Any additional information will help me to better understand what may be happening with your hair.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig

Female hair loss is my main focus. Women today are very susceptible to several types of hair loss including telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia. I can answer questions about the causes and types of female hair loss. I can share information about natural holistic remedies to improve female hair loss conditions.

My interest in female hair loss sprung from my own experience with extensive hair loss. Determined to grow my hair back, I diligently studied every piece of information I could find on the biology of hair growth. After successfully re-growing my hair with safe and effective natural products, I felt compelled to learn more and to share this information with other women. I am experienced in blending custom hair loss formulas. I am also experienced in writing about female hair loss issues.

My hair loss information has been included in The Truth about Womens Hair Loss by Spencer Kobren, Naturally Healthy Skin by Stephanie Tourles, Alternative Healing by Bill Gottleib and Natural Health Magazine. I am the author of several books on hair loss.

I am a certified aromatherapist specializing in formulas for scalp and hair conditions.