Hair Loss/Male pattern baldness

Hi sir! I am 22yrs old male...I have been experiencing hair loss since 2 yrs...I started using minoxidil 5% first and then 10% a year back...but since then I haven't experienced any stabilisation in hair loss....even the scalp density has reduced to half. And yes the diagnosis is androgenic alopecia. And the loss is more at vertex but present all throughout the scalp though.
I want to know other proven MEDICAL treatments other than finasteride.

Hello Anshul,

I would first recommend that if the Minoxidil does NOT work for you stop taking it as it is expensive and you run the risk of negative side effects , if not already experienced by you.  The drug did not work for me either and I tried many possible solutions.  The treatment that worked best for me personally is a Natural based product line originally from Canada that I feel most comfortable recommending: Nisim New Hair Biofactors.  I am not sure where the nearest Distributor is to you but MOST Distributors offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.  You may want to look into this alternative Product Line for yourself?  Check to ensure that the Guarantee is offerred from any Supplier that you deem to be the most convenient.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.