Hair Loss/Hair loss

Sir, I am from Bangladesh. My age is 30 years .  I am suffering  from rapid hair loss for 6 years.I have a  oily scalp & have dandruff. I have visited many doctors of my country.

In the first session the doctors prescribed me:

1) ketoconazole 2% shampoo ( caused irritation in my scalp)
2) Vitamin E (200mg) twice a day

In the second session now the doctors prescribed me:

1) Selenium sulfide 2% Shampoo
2) Vitamin E and vitamin C
For three month

But nothing worked. In this situation can you please suggest me what should I do?

Hello Milton,

It appears you are using the right products but in most cases it is HOW you use them.  Vitamins are straight forward, just follow the directions for daily use.  Oily scalps MUST be washed regularly (daily), with hot water and a very thorough scrubbing and thorough rinse.  It sounds simple enough but too many people experiencing excessive hair loss do NOT follow this program.

Try for one week..............You may be impressed with the results.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.