Hair Loss/hair loss

Question
Hello, recently ive been noticing really thin hair falling out of my head whenever i brush my hands through my hair. from the last post i sent, i wrote that i had telogen effluvium. could those thin hair be the hair from telogen effluvium falling down so new healthy hair can grow or is it miniaturization happening?

Answer
If you are losing more than 100 hairs per day and the hairs which are falling out are normal looking hairs with a white bulb at the end ( not broken shafts) then the most likely diagnosis is that you are experiencing a Telogen Effluvium. If they are small one inch  or shorter hairs they may be miniaturized hairs in their last life cycle.,
  Perhaps it is time you saw a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss so that your scalp can be examined and a specialist can look at the hairs you are concerned about.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>