Hair Loss/hairloss

Question
hi John! I'm sazid.I'm a 17 years old boy.I think I'm having male pattern baldness.I started to lose hair from 16. my father and elder brother had this problem too but they didn't face it this early as me. I haven't visited any doctor andhhaven't applied any medication yet.I think I've a lot of hair on the othet sides of head but I'm losing hair from front especially there is no edge hair. but I've no beard or chest hair but I've leg hair.I'm teally worried about this problem.

Answer
Hello Sazid,

The BEST approach to take if concerned about thinning is to see a Dr. , preferably a good Dermatologist. Definitely have your thyroid and hormonal balance tested.  Ensure that you are enjoying a good healthy diet and regular shampooing regimen.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou