Hair Loss/hairloss

hi John! I'm sazid.I'm a 17 years old boy.I think I'm having male pattern baldness.I started to lose hair from 16. my father and elder brother had this problem too but they didn't face it this early as me. I haven't visited any doctor andhhaven't applied any medication yet.I think I've a lot of hair on the othet sides of head but I'm losing hair from front especially there is no edge hair. but I've no beard or chest hair but I've leg hair.I'm teally worried about this problem.

Hello Sazid,

The BEST approach to take if concerned about thinning is to see a Dr. , preferably a good Dermatologist. Definitely have your thyroid and hormonal balance tested.  Ensure that you are enjoying a good healthy diet and regular shampooing regimen.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.