Hair Loss/ED due to Minoxidil

Question
hello
good morning dr. I realize that this is a controversial subject on most Hair Loss forums when it comes up, but is it true that erectile dysfunction / loss of libido from using minoxidil only?
I heard that almost all of the sexual symptoms associated with Propecia. I am asking you because I totally believe on allexpters.com. I am using minxodil 5% from 10 days. if it is true so should I stop minoxidil. I was ok for 5days using minoxidil then I lost morning wood. please help

Answer
Hello Asad,

Minoxidil is a blood pressure medication and not associated with erectile issues NEARLY as much as Propecia is.  It is not, however unheard of as a side effect to the drug.  I am assuming that you are using the drug WITHOUT a Doctor's approval or guidance??

If self medicating be careful of the short and long term , possible side effects.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou