Hair Loss/Hair Loss

I am a 32 yr old male and noticing the beginning stages of hair loss with receeding hairline and thinning at the top of my head.  I am hoping to prevent further hair loss.  I have been using topical minoxidil 5% for about 6 months.  What are the best suppliments i should be using in combination with minoxidil treatments?  Thank you.

Hello Eric,

The use of Minoxidil has no bearing on your Supplement intake.  Be aware of this drug and how it works and it's long term effects.  It is NOT a cure but merely masks the symptoms..........must use for life and if/when you stop, you will most likely lose the hair that you would have during the time period it was used.

A good Supplement regimen is a multi vitamin and top up with Amino Acids and B vitamins, biotin and Zinc.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.