Hair Restoration/want to get rid of minioxidel

Iam using minioxidel 5 from last 1 year and i want to get rid of this i dont want to use this more now as i can not afford and as well as i dont want to loose hair what i gain from minioxidel ... Is there anything we can do ..any solution  my mail id  

Sorry for delayed response on your question, I was on a study leave to US for the past couple of months!

you can still try and decrease the use of minoxidil, as the history says, minoxidil really doesn't make much difference over everyone's scalp, who knows you might just have this illusion that your hair are still there because of minoxidil while they're actually there naturally?

just try decreasing the usage of minoxidil and see if you start losing more hair, if you do, you should continue minoxidil and slowly keep on decreasing until you've ended up!

Hair Restoration

Awais Kazi

I can answer any type of questions which are concerned to hair restoration, my father is a surgeon himself and I myself am a candidate for Hair Restoration. I can answer any question starring from Propecia to Hair Transplant Surgeries.

I have myself been a victim of Male Pattern Baldness, because of which I already have gained a lot of information regarding it, I have personally experienced baldness myself so I really feel that I can answer many of the questions that arise in one's mind.

I study in LUHMS, a unviersity that has a very Good reputation in the city, plus my father has his own clinic too, where he performs hair surgeries.

I myself am a candidate for Hair Restoration.