Hair Restoration/Thin hair


I have had think hair . How to grow a bit thicker?

There are two treatments for your hair, one is a tablet (Propecia) depends on where you live the names of the products might change, such as in Pakistan(my home country) we have Propecia with the name of "Genesis" ..  the other is Minoxidil(Spray) ..

I would suggest you go for minoxidil 5% if you're a man, and 2% if you're a female ..
apply it twice everyday for around a couple of months and see if that works for you .. I've seen many patients who are very satisfied with the spray, I have other methods too, let me know when you're doing with it.

Hair Restoration

All Answers

Ask Experts


Awais Kazi


I can answer any type of questions which are concerned to hair restoration, my father is a surgeon himself and I myself am a candidate for Hair Restoration. I can answer any question starring from Propecia to Hair Transplant Surgeries.


I have myself been a victim of Male Pattern Baldness, because of which I already have gained a lot of information regarding it, I have personally experienced baldness myself so I really feel that I can answer many of the questions that arise in one's mind.

I study in LUHMS, a unviersity that has a very Good reputation in the city, plus my father has his own clinic too, where he performs hair surgeries.

I myself am a candidate for Hair Restoration.

©2017 All rights reserved.