Hair Restoration/transplants

Question
Hi there, thanks for being available.  I was wondering about this transplant thing.  I see the videos on their websites.  It looks like a lot of poking & prodding to the scalp.  After all that is done, does it do any damage to the existing hair, or cause it to fall out on its own?

Answer
no, i myself have got it done, there is no effect on your hair that you already have right now, but those will fall by time leaving you with only the transplanted hair. the hair that you have now will not be affected by the transplant. I hope this answers the question.

Hair Restoration

Awais Kazi