Hairstyling/hair loss n breakage

Jean wrote at 2014-01-15 10:14:42
Free online hairstyler for browsers:

Nisa -

I can answer all common questions on lace wigs and designing custom speciality wigs. Including attaching lace wigs, removing lace wigs, preparing natural hair, face/skin, glue types, who can wear lace wigs and where to get high quality custom speciality wigs with excellent service, etc... I specifically deal with women hair issues (African-American, Indian, Asian, Caucasian).
Use my website to see yourself in a new hairstyle, new hair color and/or fun exciting shades of fun makeup! Give yourself a Virtual Makeover! You can login to upload your own picture or you can select a model from my picture gallery that most resembles you! The models are of all nationalities and skin tones! It is SO cool! If you create a look you like I can help you get it! The cosmetics can be purchased online! If you are at least 18yrs old you can get a website just like this for only $99! You will have your own small business and unlimited earning power to sell skin care and cosmetics to women; there are also skin care products for men as well. Check it our for yourself. Contact me with questions. Have fun! Nisa

I am a licensed cosmetologist and master wig designer.

NJ Cosmetologist license 1996
Please visit - Our speciality wigs are great for women with hair loss, no hair or who prefer to wear wigs and hair additions.