Hairstyling/Human hair clip on extension

Gina wrote at 2013-01-10 20:28:53
I bought a set from this kiosk at Fashion Show Mall and I wish I had someone to tell me NOT to buy them. After just a short time after I purchased them, the hair started falling out in clumps. I went back to show them what had happened and they tried to blame their horrible product on me by saying that I wasn't taking care of them properly. I have a few other sets from HeadKandy and Hello Gorgeous and they are in great condition, so it's highly insulting to say the least that they would blame their crappy product on someone else....especially since they are wayyyyyyyy overpriced! I would never recommend Natur to anyone! Good luck in your search!

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in